Friday, January 13, 2012

Automatic shower dispensers

Back again, and back to an idea I mentioned before that I wanted to expand on. The idea of an automatic shower is pretty awesome and I have no idea why it isn't on infomercials at least if not a part of most modern showers. People spend about 15 minutes on average in the shower, you could cut this down to 5 minutes with such a device. It is very simple to pump hair/body wash in to a shower head, lather then turn it off, you could take a quick shower in a minute; making people get to work earlier, eat breakfast more, sleep better, use less water and energy, or be more hygienic. Many see this product as a device for the lazy I see it as a device for the efficient. So far I can only find one company that makes these things (Bodysof) which I mentioned in my first post.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, thank you for sharing
    Speedycourse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Ideas make stairs to the success. without idea and then worthy work on that idea no creativity can b produced.
    valentines day love quotes
    status for facebook

    ReplyDelete